Friday, December 07, 2007

All Hail Dr. Perry Cox


I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the TV show "Scrubs" (now in re-reuns). Its a funny, qwerky little show about hospital interns. For me, the best character on the show...the main reason for watching IMNSHO...is Dr. Cox. Dr. Cox is the senior attending physician at Sacred Heart Hospital and Residency Director for the hospital. He's sarcastic and narcissistic, with a cruel wit and my Idol in Bastardry. But now someone has put up a Dr. Cox Random Insult Generator. All Hail Dr. Cox.
Click HERE to visit.
Here a few choice samples:

''But first, an interesting side note: I actually had my physical last week, and while my cholesterol was low, my blood pressure was through the roof. Needless to say, my physician was stumped; but now -- thank God! -- you've helped us solve that riddle. You see, because, the very instant I heard your shrill voice whining about a teeny-weeny problem, aw, it took every ounce of self-restraint I had to keep blood from shooting out my ears.''--'My Lucky Day'

''You know, Bob, I've been thinking about all the times that you've manipulated me and toyed with me, and, well, I can't help but recall that children's fable about the race between the tortoise and the pain-in-the-ass chief of medicine that everybody hates...You see, Bob, the pain-in-the-ass chief of medicine that everybody hates kept running out in front of the tortoise and taunting him; but right at the end -- gosh, I'm sure you remember what happened, Bob -- the tortoise bit clean-through the chief of medicine's calf muscle, dragged him to the ground, where he and all the other turtles devoured him alive, right there on the racetrack. It's a...disturbing children's book, Bob, I know, but it's one that stuck with me, nonetheless.''--'My Overkill'

''You know I did get [your memo] there Bob, and at first I just threw it away. But then I decided that wasn't a grand enough gesture. So I made a replica of you out of straw and then I put my lab coat on it with your memo in the pocket and then I invited all the kids in the neighborhood to come over and light it on fire and whack it with sticks.''--'My Day Off'

No comments: