Monday, August 22, 2005

Long Overdue Update

Moving to the new house and all that involves has kept me out of SL alot recently and probably will until I finally get everything done in September. However going through 10 years of accumulated stuff in the apartment put me in a nostalgic mood, especially when I dug into my dormant cache of gaming stuff. Reawakening those fond memories of battles fought, adventures (and misadventures) undertaken, insane contraptions built and crazy schemes and plots hatched around the table with my gaming party. Not to mention the tradmark quirks, handles or botched plans that each player came to have associated with them...much to their individual dismay and the group's humor.

So with that, and having not much to write on SL for now, I'm going to make some little divergences.

Ladies and Gents, time to get your Geek on

Today, and some of you may have already seen this, I present The Ultimate Gaming Table (aka The +3 Table of Gaming).



The initial pic doesn't do justice to the feat of pure geek gaming creativity that is the UGT so make sure you visit the site and don't for get to look at the extra gallery of pics HERE.

No comments: